Banter 150: Mícheál Ó Muircheartaigh (150, Oct 2016)

We’ve had a right run of legends at Banter over the last seven years or so with a plethora of bold print names joining us from right across the spectrum. We’re as proud as punch to have the legendary sports broadcaster Mícheál Ó Muircheartaigh in situ for Banter 150 on Sunday October 23 for a conversation about his time behind the microphone bringing great games to hundreds of thousands home and away.

Mícheál will be our guest at No Idle Day, a festival from the fine people at Young Hearts Run Free which will run at various Dublin venues from Friday October 21 to Sunday October 23. Banter 150 will take place at The Sunday Game at The Yacht in Ringsend and will feature music from Shrug Life and The Spook of the Thirteenth Lock, a screening of Risteárd Ó Domhnaill’s powerful film Atlantic, food by Aoife Forkful, DJ sets by Nialler9 and guest and much more. Tickets are available here and all proceeds go to the Simon Community.