Banter’s Cocktail Happy Hour (094, Nov 2014)

It’s time to shake it like a polaroid picture as Banter goes to Tippletown, the citywide festival which aims to raise a glass to all things cocktails and spirits.

We will be bringing together some of the city’s finest cocktail craftsmen and women to talk about what goes into the making of a great cocktail.

We’ll explore the city’s new fascination with elaborate drinks of all hues, muse about how it all started, ponder about what goes into a great drink (and what shouldn’t) and do some glass-half-full thinking out loud about where cocktails and the city go from here.

1eb7a03abab8e17ebab1f10b677a6a1d

Banter’s Cocktail Happy Hour mixologistsAlan Kavanagh (Edward Dillons Spirit Portfolio Ambassador and owner of Total Cocktail Solutions), Paul Lambert (Upstairs @ Kinara Kitchen and The Blind Pig), Joanne Cronin (Stitch & Bear food and drink blog) and Stephen Teeling (former head at Kilbeggan Whiskey and now part owner at Teeling Whiskey, the first distillery to be built in Dublin in over 125 years).

The ingredients: Banter Uptown at Tippletown takes place at MVP (Clanbrassil St. Dublin 8 ) on Wednesday November 26. Doors open at 6pm and we start at 6.30pm. Tickets can be obtained here.