Dress for Success Dublin at Banter (202, Nov 2018)

We’re delighted to join forces with Dress for Success Dublin to hold a special discussion panel around equality as part of their #WorkEqual campaign month.

Founded by our old pal Sonya Lennon, Dress for Success Dublin is a not-for-profit organisation which aims to promote the economic independence of women by providing career development tools and a support network. It’s an affiliate of Dress for Success Worldwide, an international not-for-profit organisation dedicated to improving the lives of women in 145 cities across 23 countries.

19420321_1334374726669828_8509042859551389925_n

This Banter event will look at the area of equality in the workplace and the gender pay gap. But instead of airing and articulating the usual problems around this issue, we want to focus on possible solutions – is it possible to fix this?

Our panel of fixers: Sonya Lennon (Dress for Success), Senator Lorraine Clifford-Lee (Chair of the cross-party parliamentary group on workplace equality), Mark Paul (business affairs correspondent with The Irish Times) and Deborah Somorin (founder Empower the Family and Senior Associate at PwC)

The details: Banter’s Dress for Success event will take place at The Liquor Rooms (Wellington Quay, Dublin 2) on Tuesday November 13. Doors open at 6pm and the event gets underway at 6.30pm followed by an audience Q&A. Tickets are now available here and all proceeds will go to Dress For Success Dublin.