Bantercast 03: Housing in Dublin

This Bantercast is from our current Living in the City Series which looks at living, working and playing in the Irish capital. This episode, recorded in October 2013, looks at the Dublin property market, the two-track property game and if we’ve learned anything from the recent boom and bust.

Taking part are Ronan Lyons (economist at Daft.ie and Trinity College Dublin), Colette Browne (Irish Independent columnist), Karl Deeter (adviser and analyst at Irish Mortgage Brokers and Advisors.ie) and Dr Lorcan Sirr (lecturer in housing studies and urban economics at DIT).