Bantercast 08 Other Voices: Ed Vulliamy & Mary Fitzgerald

This Bantercast is taken from our very first trip to Derry for the Banter Salon at Other Voices in February 2013. Foreign correspondents Ed Vulliamy from The Observer and Mary Fitzgerald from The Irish Times joined us for a discussion on the role of war correspondents and roam from Mexico to Syria, from Libya to Egypt and everywhere in-between. It was without a shadow of a doubt one of the best Banters it has been my pleasure to oversee so I look forward to hearing what you make of it.