Bantercast 115: Paul Kimmage

We keep a list of people weโ€™d like to feature at Banter and Paul Kimmage has been on that list for ages so we were delighted to persuade him to join us at the Workman’s Club in Dublin in January to talk about his life and work as part of this yearโ€™s First Fortnight mental health festival. One of the most influential and widely read sportswriters in the country, Paul talked to us about his life as a professional cyclist, his career as a sportswriter, the mental stresses and strains that occur in sport and sportswriting and the art of the interview.