Bantercast 26: Covering the City

We had a huge turnout at the Twisted Pepper last month for Covering the City, our look at media coverage in the capital, as part of the ongoing Living for the City series. Our panel for the night were Niall Harbison, the founder of Lovin Dublin; Ian Lamont, editor of Totally Dublin; Kate Coleman, editor of Le Cool Dublin and James Redmond from Rabble magazine. Over the course of the evening, we prodded and poked how the media cover whatโ€™s going on in the city, what Dubliners want from their media about the place they call home and why stuff which should be covered in the capital often is not. A Bantercast which features some lively contributions from the audience too!

You’ll find a full transcript of this Banter at The Quarter – thanks to Mike Ussher for the hard work