Bantercast 36: Has Dublin lost its creative edge?

There was a full house at the Twisted Pepper a few weeks ago for our action-packed discussion on the question of Dublin’s creative edge. Prompted by an Irish Times column by Una Mullally which claimed that Dublin no longer had a cutting edge when it came to creativity, our panel – Sinead Kelly from Hunt & Gather, Richard Seabrooke from Thinkhouse and Offset, Dave Smith from MABOS and Una herself – chewed the fat about whatโ€™s working and whatโ€™s not in the capital city when it comes to artistic and cultural innovation. And, as always at Banter, weโ€™d also some lively contributions from the audience.