Bantercast 44 Other Voices: Joe Caslin

Last December, for the third December in a row, we set up shop by the fire in Foxy John’s in downtown Dingle during the annual Other Voices’ festival for two days of talking. Our first out-take from Other Voices 2014 is a conversation with artist Joe Caslin, the man whose large-scale murals of young men appeared on the walls of various towns and cities around the country last year as part of the Our Nation’s Sons series. Here’s Joe talking about his life, work and the inspiration behind those amazing murals.