Bantercast 49: Generation Z

This week, we meet Generation Z, the young men and women who were born since the mid-1990s and who are going to be running the world before very long. We brought four of them together recently at Dublin’s Twisted Pepper to get their views on technology, work, politics, privacy, entertainment, social enterprise, Ireland, climate change, culture, the future and a whole lot more besides. The four panelists were singer and musician Jessy Rose, poet and university student Melissa Kavanagh, secondary school student and games developer Jordan Casey and SpunOut contributor and Leaving Cert student Lia Grogan.