Wonder Women! (055, Aug 2013)

We’re delighted to accept an invitation from the GAZE International LGBT Film Festival to host a panel at their upcoming event.

To coincide with a screening of Kristy Guevara-Flanagan’s documentary Wonder Women! The Untold Story of American Superheroines, our Wonder Women panel will be discussing pop culture’s representation of female power on screens and in print.

Join director Kristy Guevara-FlanaganFilm Fatale’s Anna TaylorSplinister writer Maura McHugh and myself for the discussion at the Lighthouse on Saturday August 3 following the 4.30pm screening of the documentary. Admission is free if you have a ticket for the screening.

More information on the GAZE programme here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9fO7ykHLoFY