Madonna’s Pop Lives (036, Oct 2012)

As part of the OneTwoOneTwo music documentary festival at the Lighthouse Cinema in Dublin, we’ll be hosting a bit of a Banter session.

Taking place prior to a screening of the In Bed With Madonna doc, Madonna’s Pop Lives will look at the various creative and stylistic changes, makeovers and shimmies the pop star’s pop star has carried off over the course of her career. We’ll also talk about which ones worked (and which ones didn’t) and wonder if Madonna is still capable of similar groundbreaking shapeshifting in the future.

From the 1980s….

…to infinity and beyond

The panel: Melanie Morris (editor, Image magazine), Panti (pub landlady and performer), Jennifer Gannon (State magazine and all-round pop champion) and John Sullivan (H2 Films and uber Madonna fan)

The details: Lighthouse Cinema, Saturday October 20, 6pm. Admission is free. In Bed With Madonna will be screened at 7.40pm.