Bantercast 124: So You Want To Open Your Own Restaurant…

This was one of our favourite Banter panels of recent times because of the amount of good sense on show. It’s a deep dive into the art, business, blood, sweat, tears and occasional cheers of running a restaurant in Ireland. On this occasion, we were joined by two people who certainly know all about that, namely Jess Murphy from Kai in Galway and John Farrell, the mastermind behind Dillingers, The Butchers Grill, Super Miss Sue, Luna, 777 and other ventures in Dublin. This may be most rock’n’roll and honest discussion you will hear about what it really takes to run a successful food gaff.