Bantercast 59: Rural Ireland

One of the best experiences we’ve had with Banter this year was at Bloom in the Phoenix Park where we took over a tent in the Food Village for three days of talking and interviews. We started off our residency with this discussion featuring Damien Oโ€™Reilly from RTร‰ Radio Oneโ€™s CountryWide, Mairead Lavery from the Farmers Journal and Irish Country Living and Pat Lalor from Ballad Organic Farm and Kilbeggan Organic Foods talking about some of the issues which rural Ireland faces at the moment.