Banter at Culture Night (198, Sep 2018)

As we did in 2016 and 2017, Banter will again join forces with RTÉ for Culture Night 2018 on Friday September 21 at the National Museum.

Dm5yVgaW0AEbq8Z

Culture & Me will see a number of guests talking about the role of arts and culture in their lives and work. It could be a book, a film, an album, a piece of visual art or all of the above: we want to know about the art which turns them on – and why.

Our guests for Culture Night 2018 are as follows:

Andrea Horan: founder of the Tropical Popical nail salon and co-host of the Don’t Stop Repealin’ podcast (4.30pm – tickets available here)

Ivana Bacik: a senator in Seanad Éireann for the University of Dublin since July 2007 and  the Reid Professor of Criminal Law, Criminology and Penology at TCD (5.30pm – tickets available here)

Emilie Pine: best-selling author of Notes To Self (Tramp Press) and Associate Professor in Modern Drama at UCD (7.30pm – tickets available here)

Tickets for all three events are free and are available at the links above